Lifetime Limited Warranty
We believe in Hoek and we stand behind everything we produce. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty that covers any defects in the materials or workmanship. There are no fees to repair or replace an item that is under warranty.
Please note, that our limited warranty isn't transferable and will be in effect only when purchased through the Hoek online store or an authorized reseller. Any damage that occurs during transit between moves or locations is not covered by the guarantee.
The term "lifetime" relates to how long a product, its components, textiles, and materials will last. While we employ the highest-quality materials to make our products as long-lasting as possible, all materials degrade over time as a result of use, exposure to the elements, and normal wear and tear. The lifespan of a product is determined by how much it is used and how well it is cared for, not by its age. You have personally decreased the lifetime of your own product if you have allowed it to deteriorate due to neglect or abuse.
What do you need to do?
You need to file a claim here and submit proof of the damage as well as a proof of purchase to be reviewed by our Warranty Team. We reserve the right to assess whether or not damages are covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty. If a product fails within the Warranty Policy, Hoek will either replace the product or repair the product without charge, at our discretion.
What is not covered?
We strive to treat all returns equally for all of our customers. We cannot, however, accept a return in some circumstances where the return is unrelated to material or workmanship issues, such as the following:
- Normal wear & tear;
- The matching color, grain, texture, etc. of natural materials;
- The colorfastness or the matching of colors of materials, including an exact match to cuttings, samples, or swatch cards;
- Damage, marking, or staining of hardwood or veneer surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight;
- Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water, harsh light, or non-climate controlled spaces or that have been subject to improper storage and/or use;
- Our plywood is a natural material that ages gracefully. As with all-natural materials, wood may develop small cracks and fissures over time.
Get in touch with our team to get the process started.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.